Rotax Aircraft Engine Documentation
Rotax makes available a series of documents aiming to ensure the reliability, durability and performance of their engines.
Rotax frequently publishes different types of service documents containing the very latest information about the maintenance and operation of their engines.
To access these documents. You will automatically receive updates and you will be able to search for past documents with a search engine.
Manuals for the current Product Range
Download the most recent manuals concerning the current product range at or buy a hard copy from Aero Propulsion Technologies.
- Installation manual 447 UL-503 UL-582 UL
- Operators manual 447 UL-503 UL-582 UL
- Maintenance manual 447 UL-503 UL-582 UL
- Illustrated Parts Catalog 447 UL-503 UL-582 UL-618 UL
- Installation manual 912 UL
- Installation manual 912 ULS
- Installation manual 914 UL
- Operators manual 912 series
- Operators manual 914 series
- Line Maintenance & Heavy Maintenance manuals 912 series
- Maintenance manual 914 series
- Illustrated Parts Catalog 912 UL-912 ULS/ULSFR-914 UL
Manuals for the discontinued Product Range
The majority of manuals concerning the obsolete product range is available in hard copy from Aero Propulsion Technologies.